Tuesday, April 26, 2011

only you..:) *reply...(Part 1)

When did this begin, I guess the moment I first saw you
Every 1 minute 1 second, you keep coming onto mind
What are you doing.. Where are you now

Ooh baby

I see this I see that
I do this I do that
You keep coming into my heart, I seemed to have gone crazy..
You do know why my heart is like this.. You do know why I'm feeling like this

Day by day I look at you only and waits for you always
Until now you're the only one I know and I will love only you
It's a valuable moment even when I'm loving you
If there is no you, I do not want to do anything at all

Every single day when I open my eyes in the morning, I want to see you
In my present days now, I cannot live if there is no you
I want to hear that one sentence "I love you" though
Every day, I love you..Only you, I love only you, Just the two of us

Ooh baby..

Probably just by imagination, thoughts like 'You are mine'
Can make my heart pound whole day long
I seemed to have gone crazy
I will run towards you..and confess honestly....




<3~





1 comments:

Abu Bakar Bin Hamdan said...

sye syg kmu sgt..:)

Post a Comment